On January 12, 2018 the Russian Prime Minister published the order No. 9-r approving the plan "road map" of actions "Development of the competition in health care" for the purpose of augmentation of availability of new medicines, improvement of conditions for the competition and hindrance to its restriction in the Russian pharmaceutical market.
Among the main planned measures referred on realization of the specified purposes are provided:
• Unification of requirements to instructions of the sample instructions interchanged to medicines by creation of the register.
• Holding auditing actions concerning dietary supplements and conducting the ban on registration as dietary supplements of medicines.
• Establishment of professional responsibility for violation of the legislation on turnover of medicines for health professionals.
• Introduction of administrative responsibility for the indicating of doubtful data to instructions of medicines and in case of excess of the maximum cost of vital medicines.
• Admission on the Russian market of the medicines which underwent clinical trials in a number of foreign countries with obligatory disclosure of information on not carrying out clinical tests in the territory of the Russian Federation.
• Improvement of the mechanism of price adjustment of the market of medicines in the way of change of rules of establishment of extra charges to the actual selling prices of medicinal preparations.
• Augmentation of information availability of data on interchangeable medicines.
• Introduction of amendments to the legislation on procurements concerning procurements of medicines. Development of sample contracts and establishment of accurate criteria at which similar procurements can be conducted at the only supplier is offered.
In addition, the plan provides complex introduction of amendments to the existing legislation in the sphere of drug turnover, protection of public health and also protection of the intellectual rights when patenting medicines.