Legal representation in courts of appeal
BRACE Law Firm provides legal representation in courts of appeal.
Features associated with specific judicial disputes require an individual approach to each specific case and careful legal analysis. Before choosing a remedy and method of legal protection, we conduct a thorough analysis of the case materials, developing the most correct plan of action. After choosing the right remedy and method of legal protection, we act with maximum efforts to achieve the intended result.
Simplified court proceedings
The appeal is an independent stage of the trial. The appeal checks the legality and validity of court decisions that have not entered into legal force.
The parties and other persons involved in the case have the right to appeal the decisions of the court of the first instance in accordance with part 2 of article 320 of the Code of Civil Procedure of the Russian Federation, and the prosecutor participating in the case has the right to bring an appeal.
In accordance with Article 257 of the APC of the Russian Federation, the right to appeal is held by the persons participating in the case, as well as other persons in cases provided for by the APC of the Russian Federation. The appeal is filed through the arbitration court that made the decision in the first instance, which is obliged to send it together with the case to the appropriate arbitration court of the appellate instance within three days from the day the complaint was received in court.
The right of appeal also belongs to the successors of the persons participating in the case who did not enter the process when considering the case in the court of the first instance. Appeals, submissions are considered:
1) by a district court - against decisions of justices of the peace;
2) the supreme court of the republic, the regional, regional court, the court of the city of federal significance, the court of the autonomous region, the court of the autonomous region, the district (naval) military court - on decisions of district courts, decisions of garrison military courts;
3) The Judicial Collegium for Civil Cases of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation - on decisions of the supreme courts of the republics, regional, regional courts, courts of cities of federal significance, courts of the autonomous region, courts of autonomous okrugs, adopted by them at first instance; The Judicial Collegium for Military Affairs of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation - on decisions of the district (naval) military courts, adopted by them at the first instance;
4) the Board of Appeal of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation - on decisions of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, adopted at first instance;
5) by the Appellate court of the Moscow City Court - against decisions of this court in civil cases related to the protection of copyright and (or) related rights, except for rights to photographic works and works obtained by methods similar to photography in information and telecommunication networks, including on the Internet, and for which preliminary interim measures were taken in accordance with them.
As for the arbitration proceedings, in accordance with article 258 of the APC of the Russian Federation, appeals are examined in the appeal proceedings by the arbitration court of appeal established in accordance with the Federal Constitutional Law “On Arbitration Courts in the Russian Federation”.
- Legal analysis of documents and other evidence
- Advising by lawyers of BRACE Law Firm on the prospects for trial and/or pre-trial settlement of a dispute
- Drafting and submission of a pre-trial claim (if a mandatory pre-trial procedure is provided or the submission of a pre-trial claim is necessary for other reasons)
- Development of a strategy and tactics for protecting a client in a court
- Collection, preparation and retrieval of evidence for a court case
- Preparation and filing of a statement of claim (application) and other procedural documents on a judicial dispute
- Representation of interests, case management in court by lawyers of BRACE Law Firm and performing all other necessary procedural actions
- Coordination in several parallel cases
- Legal assistance in administrative cases
- Preparation and support of the conclusion of settlement agreements concluded at various stages of the trial
- Appeal of judicial acts in courts of appeal, cassation and supervisory court
- Legal support of enforcement proceedings
- Other legal assistance in courts of appeal.