Representation of interests in insolvency (bankruptcy) cases
One of the important areas of practice of lawyers of BRACE Law Firm is the provision of legal representation services in a court in insolvency (bankruptcy) cases. In our practice, we face with various types of insolvency (bankruptcy) cases at different stages of resolution, including pre-trial and trial. Our advantage is extensive experience in case management in courts, specialized expertise and a well-coordinated team of lawyers.
Features associated with the insolvency (bankruptcy) disputes require an individual approach to each specific case and careful legal analysis.
In the context of the economic crisis, the number of bankruptcy procedures has increased many times over. Insolvency recognized by the court means the inability of the debtor to fully obligations and public obligations due to insufficient property, which entails the introduction of bankruptcy proceedings over the property of the debtor and its liquidation if the debtor is a legal entity or the procedure for the sale of property of a citizen.
Each of the bankruptcy procedures requires special knowledge, experience and legal literacy. Our company lawyers will help you understand the features of bankruptcy procedures and protect your interests as a bankrupt or as a debtor.
The main objectives of the company during the bankruptcy procedure are, in addition to the implementation of the liquidation procedure of the legal entity itself, minimizing the negative consequences for the organization’s management. The help of a professional lawyer may be required to prepare the documents necessary to initiate bankruptcy proceedings, draw up a statement of claim, minimize risks for the head or staff of the company, work with creditors, and reduce claims
When liquidating their debtor, creditors have completely different tasks, the main of which is to return the funds. In this case, the methods for returning money may be different: it can be a return of a debt from the organization’s current account, payments after the sale of movable and immovable property, or funds collected from the director or another person guilty of the current state of affairs. In this case, the lawyer can assist in including the requirements in the general register, in proving the validity of the claims made - the debtor company may try to challenge the existence of debt, work to collect the debt in favor of the client - depending on how the liquidation proceeds, how many assets Does the company have any other creditors, what requirements they have stated, the actions of a lawyer may differ.
- Legal analysis of documents and other evidence submitted by a client regarding in the insolvency (bankruptcy) cases
- Advising by lawyers of BRACE Law Firm on the prospects for trial and/or pre-trial settlement of a dispute
- Drafting and submission of a pre-trial claim (if a mandatory pre-trial procedure is provided or the submission of a pre-trial claim is necessary for other reasons)
- Development of a strategy and tactics for protecting a client in a court
- Collection, preparation and retrieval of evidence for a court case
- Preparation and filing of a statement of claim (application) and other procedural documents on a judicial dispute
- Representation of interests, case management in court by lawyers of BRACE Law Firm and performing all other necessary procedural actions
- Coordination in several parallel cases
- Legal assistance in administrative cases
- Preparation and support of the conclusion of settlement agreements concluded at various stages of the trial
- The appeal of judicial acts in courts of appeal, cassation and supervisory court
- Legal support of enforcement proceedings
- Other legal assistance in insolvency (bankruptcy) cases