Representation of interests in the review of judicial acts by way of supervision
One of the important areas of practice of lawyers of BRACE Law Firm is the provision of legal representation services in a court in cases in the field of the review of judicial acts by way of supervision. In our practice, we are faced with various types of [name of the category of disputes] disputes at different stages of resolution, including pre-trial and trial. Our advantage is the extensive experience in case management in courts, specialized expertise and a well-coordinated team of lawyers and lawyers.
Features associated with the review of judicial acts by way of supervision require an individual approach to each specific case and careful legal analysis.
Supervisory proceedings represent an exceptional stage in which the Presidium of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation verifies the legality of acts of lower courts of arbitration that have entered into legal force in order to ensure the unity of judicial practice.
The following judicial acts are appealed to the Presidium of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation:
- the decisions and rulings of the Judicial Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation that have entered into legal force, which were adopted at the first instance, if the decisions and rulings were the subject of an appeal;
- rulings of the Board of Appeal of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation made based on the results of consideration of appeals, representations of decisions or rulings of the Judicial Board of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, adopted at first instance;
- The rulings of the Judicial Collegium of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation made in cassation proceedings.
Judicial acts shall be subject to cancellation or amendment if, when considering the case in a supervisory review procedure, the Presidium of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation determines that the appealed judicial act violates:
- the rights and freedoms of man and citizen guaranteed by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, generally recognized principles and norms of international law, international treaties of the Russian Federation;
- rights and legal interests of an indefinite number of persons or other public interests;
- uniformity in the application and (or) interpretation by the courts of law.
- Legal analysis of documents and other evidence submitted by a client regarding the dispute [name of the category of disputes]
- Advising by lawyers of BRACE Law Firm on the prospects for trial and/or pre-trial settlement of a dispute
- Drafting and submission of a pre-trial claim (if a mandatory pre-trial procedure is provided or the submission of a pre-trial claim is necessary for other reasons)
- Development of a strategy and tactics for protecting a client in a court
- Collection, preparation and retrieval of evidence for a court case
- Preparation and filing of a statement of claim (application) and other procedural documents on a judicial dispute
- Representation of interests, case management in court by lawyers of BRACE Law Firm and performing all other necessary procedural actions
- Coordination in several parallel cases
- Legal assistance in administrative cases
- Preparation and support of the conclusion of settlement agreements concluded at various stages of the trial
- Appeal of judicial acts in courts of appeal, cassation and supervisory court
- Legal support of enforcement proceedings
- Other legal assistance in court cases on the review of judicial acts by way of supervision