Lawyers on 44-FZ and 223-FZ (in the field of public procurement and procurement of state-owned companies)
One of the key areas of specialization of BRACE Law Firm is “Public and corporate procurement”, which provides legal services in the field of public procurement and procurement of state-owned companies to procurement participants, state, municipal and corporate customers, electronic platforms, as well as other legal entities and individuals. The team of lawyers of BRACE Law Firm has many years of experience in the field of laws 44-FZ and 223-FZ and can promptly provide high-quality legal assistance in this area.
The role of lawyers in providing legal assistance in the field of public procurement and procurement of state-owned companies
In certain cases, when conducting public and corporate procurements in case of a difficult legal issue, when there are conflicts of law or the need to analyze the risks of resolving disputes in the absence of a direct settlement of a particular issue in the current legislation, it becomes necessary to provide legal assistance to lawyers specializing in legal support areas of procurements.
This is because in addition to knowledge of the norms of the Federal Law dated April 05, 2013, N 44-FZ “On the contract system in the field of procurement of goods, works, services to meet state and municipal needs”, the Federal Law dated July 18, 2011, N 223-FZ “О procurement of goods, works, services by certain types of legal entities”, the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, it is important to have experience in representing the interests of customers and procurement participants, knowledge of the specifics of law enforcement practice and an integrated approach to developing optimal strata Customer protection.
Lawyers in 44-FZ and 223-FZ, specializing in state and corporate procurement in their practice, can provide high-quality legal services in all legal aspects of procurement and participation in procurement, as part of a legal analysis of the documents and materials submitted, preparation of legal opinions on the delivered issues, and on issues related to the representation of interests in the supervisory authority (Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia) or court, as well as mediation in the settlement of emerging issues.
- Legal advice on issues arising from public and corporate procurement
- Preparation of requests for elucidation of the procurement documentation
- Development of draft contracts stipulated by 44-FZ and 223-FZ, introduction of amendments / amendments thereto, legal analysis of draft contracts
- Legal analysis of documents submitted by the client during the procurement
- Development by lawyers of 44-FZ and 223-FZ legal opinions on questions posed by the client
- Legal examination of procurement documentation, applications for participation in procurement, customer protocols, contracts, and other documents
- Representation of interests in the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia on issues arising from state and corporate procurement
- Representation of interests in court in the framework of disputes related to state (44- FZ) and corporate (223-FZ) procurements
- Preparation of claims for various disputes related to state and commercial procurements in 44-FZ and 223-FZ
- Legal representation on disputes related to state and corporate procurements
- Development and legal expertise of procurement documentation
- Development and legal expertise of procurement regulations
- Legal support of state and corporate procurements
- Appealing inclusion of the company in the Register of Unscrupulous Suppliers of Russia