Legal representation in cases on public and corporate procurements
One of the important areas of practice of BRACE Law Firm is the provision of legal services for judicial representation in disputes related to public and corporate procurements (44-FZ and 223-FZ).
State and corporate procurements are the key areas of industry specialization for lawyers at BRACE Law Firm, in which we provide legal services to procurement participants, state, municipal and corporate customers, electronic platforms, as well as other legal and physical persons, including through the provision of judicial services Representation for disputes arising under the laws N 44-FZ and N 223-FZ.
Legal representation in disputes arising from the application of 44-FZ and 223-FZ
It is important to note that for certain categories of disputes, it is possible to appeal not only to the court, but also to the Federal Antimonopoly Service (for example, appeal against the provisions of the procurement documentation, or contesting the unlawful actions of the customer).
The main types of litigation subject to judicial review, for which services are provided in court under 44-FZ and 223-FZ, include:
- Disputes relating to appeals of auction documentation in public and corporate procurement
- Disputes to challenge decisions and orders of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia on public procurement and procurement of state-owned companies
- Disputes over the conclusion of state and municipal contracts
- Disputes regarding the recovery of forfeits from suppliers under 44-FZ and 223-FZ
- Disputes under the claims 44-FZ and 223-FZ
- Disputes over the acceptance of public and corporate procurement results
- Disputes regarding the termination of contracts and agreements under 44-FZ and 223-FZ
- Disputes about entering a company in the Register of Unscrupulous Suppliers
- Disputes related to the recognition of public procurement and public contract invalid
Court services in 44-FZ and 223-FZ disputes in the field of state and corporate procurement require fundamental legal knowledge in the field of procurement law, practice and extensive practical experience in legal assistance in resolving disputes in this category.
- Legal analysis of documents and other evidence submitted by the client in cases on public and corporate procurements
- Consultation of lawyers and attorneys at law of BRACE Law Firm regarding the prospects of judicial and / or pre-trial settlement of the dispute
- Legal support of the claim dispute settlement procedure
- Development of a strategy and tactics for protecting a client in court
- Pre-trial preparation, including the formation of evidence
- Preparation and filing of a statement of claim (application) and other procedural documents on a judicial dispute
- Representation of interests, case management in court by BRACE lawyers and completion of all necessary procedural actions
- Coordination of several parallel trials (if necessary)
- Preparation and support of the conclusion of amicable agreements concluded at various stages of the trial
- Appeal of judicial acts in the courts of appeal, cassation and supervisory review
- Support of enforcement proceedings
- Other legal assistance in litigation in cases on public and corporate procurements