Preparation of expert opinions on specific issues and situations arising from procurement
One of the important areas of practice of BRACE Law Firm is the provision of legal services for the preparation of expert opinions on specific issues and situations arising from public and corporate procurement.
Public and corporate procurement are key areas of industry specialization for lawyers at BRACE Law Firm, in which we provide legal services to procurement participants, state, municipal and corporate customers, electronic platforms, as well as other legal entities and individuals.
Issues subject to legal examination in the process of public and corporate procurement
In the framework of public and corporate procurement, questions arise both from customers, operators of electronic platforms, and procurement participants. Most of the issues are directly related to the practice of applying the norms of the Federal Law of April 05, 2013, N 44-FZ “On the Contract System in the Sphere of Procurement of Goods, Work, and Services for the Provision of State and Municipal Needs” or the Federal Law of July 18, 2011, N 223-FZ “О procurement of goods, works, services by certain types of legal entities”.
The main issues that arise for customers in the framework of state or corporate procurements include: the procurement planning process, the particulars of posting information in the UIS, the procedure for choosing the procurement procedure, legal options for establishing requirements for procurement participants and purchased goods (works, services), recognition of the participant purchases to those who evaded the conclusion of a contract, the conclusion of a contract with protocols of disagreements, resolution of conflict situations in relations with suppliers and participants in procurement, rights stems risks associated with inspections, Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia and the development of the line of defense of customers interests.
For procurement participants, the most common is the appearance of issues subject to legal assessment related to monitoring the procurement, submitting applications for participation in the procurement, generating price offers, obtaining clarifications of the provisions of the procurement documentation, evaluating the prospects for an appeal to the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia and the court of unlawful actions by customers or operators electronic platforms.
- Legal analysis of documents submitted by the client for legal examination as part of the analysis of legal issues related to state (44-FZ) and corporate procurement
- Consultation of lawyers and attorneys of BRACE Law Firm on all legal issues and situations arising from public and corporate procurement
- Legal advice to government and corporate customers, as well as procurement participants on the implementation of procurement activities or participation in procurement
- Legal support in upholding the position formed as part of the preparation of expert opinions on the implementation of procurement activities or participation in procurement
- Development and legal examination of procurement documentation and other documents necessary for the implementation of recommendations presented based on the preparation of expert opinions on specific issues and situations arising from public and corporate procurement
- Preparation of legal opinions on the implementation of procurement activities or participation in procurement