Legal advice and other legal services regarding the application of Russian antitrust laws
Legislation on the protection of competition makes a number of requirements on how to organize the activities of companies, and not only those that occupy a significant position in the Russian market. Risks of non-compliance with antimonopoly legislation are very significant: from significant amounts of fines to bringing officials to criminal liability.
In this regard, almost any company in its activities have to take into account the requirements of the antimonopoly legislation. To rid itself of the risks of accusation of illegal restriction of competition and monopolistic activities, to prevent damage to its business reputation, to provide pre-trial and judicial protection of its interests in case of an antimonopoly dispute with the FAS Russia or with competitors, such companies need qualified legal support.
Variability of the legal norms of the antimonopoly legislation requires an individual approach to each client.
Providing legal services in the field of antitrust law is one of the areas of practice of the BRACE Law Firm. We have practical experience in supporting litigation in matters of antimonopoly regulation, as well as protecting clients' interests during antimonopoly inspections conducted by the antimonopoly authorities and obtaining preliminary approvals of transactions by the antimonopoly body.
As antitrust lawyers, BRACE specialists focus on this particular area of legal practice. Antitrust law is one of the key areas of our specialization.
- Advising on the application of antimonopoly legislation when a foreign manufacturer of medicines concludes a distribution agreement
- Advising one of the largest grocery retail chains on antitrust restrictions on the expansion of a retail network in the region
- Development of antimonopoly compliance policy for a Russian mineral fertilizer producer
- Advising a Russian pharmaceutical company on restrictions within a control on economic concentration
- Preparation of a legal position and representation of interests in the consideration of cases in the antimonopoly authority of a Russian distributor of pharmaceutical products
- Advising and defending a Russian pharmaceutical company in a cartel case on the public procurement market
- Comprehensive legal support for the client on all aspects arising during the verification activities regarding unfair competition. Based on the results of the audit, the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia came to the conclusion that there were no signs of violation of the antimonopoly legislation in the company’s actions.
- Legal advice on the application of antitrust legislation;
- Legal advice on the application of legislation on trading activities in the context of restrictions on antitrust legislation;
- Elaboration of policies and other documents aimed at compliance with antimonopoly legislation;
- Legal support of the coordination of transactions with the antimonopoly body (within the control over economic concentration, control over foreign investments, etc.);
- Representation of interests in cases in the Federal antimonopoly service;
- Appealing decisions and orders of the antitrust service in a court;
- Representation of interests in a court on other disputes related to violation of antitrust legislation.