Public and corporate procurements
Providing legal services in the sphere of public and corporate procurements (procurements of state companies) is one of the main areas of practice of the BRACE Law Firm.
Legal regulation of state and corporate procurements is quite a specific area, requiring a high level of industry expertise, attention to the constantly changing regulatory environment, systematic monitoring of regularly updated legislation and law enforcement practice.
The basis of our practice in this area are disputes in the sphere of public and corporate procurements, arising both at the stage of the procurement placement, and within the framework of concluding, executing and dissolving state contracts.
At the same time, the expertise of the BRACE Law Firm in the field of state and corporate procurements has long exceeded the scope of only legal disputes in this area and includes a complex of legal services for the preparation of documents related to procurement, legal support and advice on legal procurement issues related to including Federal law No. 44-FZ of 05.04.2013 "On the contract system in the sphere of procurement of goods, works, services for ensuring state and municipal needs", Federal law No. 223-FZ of 18.07.2011 "Procurement of goods, works, services by certain types of legal entities" and other acts of legislation.
Basic legal services in public and corporate procurements
- Appealing actions (inactions) of customers, authorized bodies, authorized institutions, specialized organizations, procurement commissions, their members, contract service officials, contract managers in the supervisory authority (bodies of FAS Russia, etc.) in 44-FZ;
- Appealing actions (inactions) of customer, auction organizer, operator of the electronic platform, tender/auction commission in the supervisory authority (bodies of FAS Russia) in the framework of commercial procurements (procurements of state companies) in 223-FZ;
- Preparation of claims for various disputes related to state and commercial procurements in 44-FZ and 223-FZ;
- Representation of interests in court on disputes related to state and corporate procurements within the frames of 44-FZ and 223-FZ;
- Development and legal expertise of procurement documentation;
- Development and legal expertise of procurement regulations;
- Legal advice on public procurement in 44-FZ and procurement of state-owned companies in 223-FZ;
- Preparation of requests for elucidation of the procurement documentation;
- Development of draft contracts stipulated by 44-FZ and 223-FZ, introduction of amendments / amendments thereto, legal analysis of draft contracts;
- Legal support of state and corporate procurements;
- Contestation the inclusion of the company in the Register of Unfair Suppliers.
Legal disputes in the area of procurements
Within our judicial practice, we provide legal services for the preparation of procedural documents and representation of interests in courts, including the following types of disputes:
- Disputes on the recognition of decisions and orders, actions (inaction) of controlling bodies as illegal (FAS Russia, etc.);
- Disputes on concluding state and municipal contracts;
- Disputes on recovery of penalties and losses from customers, suppliers according to the Laws No 44-FZ and No 223-FZ;
- Disputes about acceptance of procurement results;
- Disputes about dissolution of contracts according to the Laws No 44-FZ and No 223-FZ;
- Contestation decisions of inclusion a company in the Register of Unfair Suppliers.
Seminars and trainings on the application of legislation on state and corporate procurements
An important direction of our work in the field of state and corporate procurements is the holding of training events for interested persons.
Based on our experience, BRACE Law Firm lawyers conduct seminars, webinars and round-tables on the application of Federal laws "On the contract system in the sphere of procurement of goods, works, services for ensuring state and municipal needs" No. 44-FZ and "Procurement of goods, works, services by certain types of legal entities" No. 223-FZ and other provisions of the law.
On our website you can find out the topics of seminars, webinars and round-tables.