Corporate Law and M&A
Legal services in the area of corporate law and M&A
Business activity is inextricably linked with corporate law, which is a branch of law that regulates legal relations for the creation, activities of legal entities and the relationship between them. The organization of the activities of any company begins with issues of corporate relations, which can cause difficulties for business associated with a large number of regulatory documents regulating this activity.
At the same time, the application of corporate law is mandatory, both for new companies, including at the start-up stage, and for existing organizations.
The main areas of corporate law include the following types of legal services:
- creation of a company;
- preparation of corporate documents to protect the rights of participants and shareholders;
- purchase and sale of business;
- reorganization and liquidation of the company;
- legal support of mergers and acquisitions;
- legal check of the company’s activities for compliance with current legislation.
At the same time, it should be noted that corporate law contains not only the rights of entrepreneurs, but also a large number of obligations that need to be understood and applied in their activities, the rules of law governing such legal relations. In this regard, business decide to engage a qualified outsourced lawyer for legal support of the company’s activities, both in full and on individual issues or areas of activity.
It is important to note that company documentation, both article of association and other company’s documents, allows the organization to fully function with minimal risks that may arise due to non-compliance or violation of the law.
Practical experience in the application of corporate law also plays an important role for the functioning of a newly created or already operating organization. Despite the large amount of information related to the creation and functioning of legal entities posted on the Internet, often only an experienced and practicing lawyer will be able to take into account all the subtleties of the legislation. This situation is associated with constantly changing rules of law, amendments to existing legislation, the adoption of new regulations, as well as the increasingly used electronic document management system. Most regulatory authorities are switching or have already switched to electronic document management, for interaction with which, for example, to submit reports, the entrepreneur will need not only his personal presence, but also interaction with them through specialized programs, as well as digital signature.
At the same time, compliance with the norms of corporate law is a mandatory element of the activity of any organization, both in general and in the framework of interaction with counterparties and regulatory authorities.
- Advising clients on corporate law matters
- Winding-up (liquidation) of a company with foreign investments in Russia
- Due diligence of the company
- Creation of joint ventures
- Legal support of the sale of a company
- Legal support for mergers and acquisitions
- Optimization of the corporate structure
- Business (company) restructuring
- Development of shareholders’ agreement
- Business (company) relocation
- Opening and registration of a company with a foreign shareholder