Partner of BRACE Law Firm Roman Shabrov will make a speech at the session of the 6th International forum for experts of pharmaceutical sector and veterinary medicine concerning development of sector of thermolabile drugs and medical devices in Russia.
On April 26-27, 2016 there will take place the 6th International forum for experts of pharmaceutical sector and veterinary medicine concerning development of sector of thermolabile drugs and medical devices in Russia: "Boitech and pharma 2017: "Regulation and development of pharmaceutical business in the crisis".
Within the forum will undergo sessions in a format of a round table "Financing health care, procurement reform and state programs" on which the following questions will be raised:
• The main trends in regulation of governmental procurement of medicines and medical products;
• Reform of the system of governmental procurement. Main innovations, risks and opportunities.
• Problem of description of a subject to purchases.
• Current practice of courts and Federal antitrust service of Russia.
• What will occur in communication by appointment of the Ministry of finance as an administrator of the system of procurement?
• An exception of demands to a cold chain from the rules of procurement: safety of drugs under the threat of purchase and adjustment: where the poor supplier does run to?
• Development of a sector of clinical trials in the Russian Federation: missed opportunities;
• The budget of healthcare on 2017-2018 and development of the List of the required for life and most important medicines in crisis: expectations for next years;
• Monitoring of procurement and prices by development of systems of big data;
• Prospects of the program for marking of drugs and cold chain.